LLTGL updated their blog with a different transplant related story everyday, showing the many ways that transplants touch lives. Rachy and I would like to say a big thank you to anyone who raised awareness or did something for transplant week, you're stars!
If you missed out but still want to help, it's not too late!!!
- Send a tweet asking people to sign the organ donor register and include the link to sign up http://tinyurl.com/ldkrcz
- Tell all your friends on facebook why it's so important to sign up!
- Talk to people in you're workplace about signing up. Put leaflets or a poster in your staffroom to get them interested. You could even set up computers to the organ donation register so they can sign up then and there.
- Do you write a blog? Why not write a post about organ donation and the difference it can make.
- If you're feeling adventurous take up a challenge event/ make a donation/or have a fundraiser for LLTGL so they can continue their lifesaving work promoting organ donation and supporting transplant patients. Check out their website for more fabulous ideas for getting involved!
It couldn't be simpler to get involved and could literally be the difference between life and death for people like me. Leave us a comment and let us know what you've been up to!